Pieces of the Continent
Surgical lesson from Papua New Guinea
- Gallagher, R. M., A/Prof. (2016). Reaching across the strait: A surgical lesson from Papua New Guinea.
ANZ Journal of Surgery, 86(9), 634.
Prioritising Aboriginal and Torres Strait cancer services. annual-dy-newsletter_2018
Winning the 2018 NSW Premiers Award for Outstanding Cancer Clinical Trials Unit. st-vincents_voice_issue_seventeen
A/Prof Gallagher performs world first surgery to remove and reconstruct a woman’s damaged trachea.
- Doctors Build New Windpipe (1999, December 21), Sydney Morning Herald.
- World First by St Vincent’s Surgeons (2000, January/February), St Vincent’s Pulse, 5(1), 1.
A/Prof Gallagher performs 22 hours of surgery to remove disfiguring facial osteosarcoma tumour.
- St Vincent’s Team Work Together to Help PNG Patient (2003, September), St Vincent’s Private Eye, (5).
- Raywin looks forward to going home (2003, September), St Vincent’s Private Eye,(5).
- Groves, A., Sr. (2003, October 10). [Letter to Richard Gallagher].
- Fong, J., Sr. (2003, October 14). [Letter to Richard Gallagher].
The da Vinci robot in managing head and neck cancer. svp_sydney_gp_newsletter_vol_1
Robotic surgery update.
- Gallagher, R., A/Prof. (2018). News update: Robotic Surgery. The Swallows Head & Neck Cancer Support Group, 22.
- Seale. J., AM, ACS, ASC Sydney. (2018). My Experience of Robotic Surgery. The Swallows Head & Neck Cancer Support Group, 62.